So…I’m still buzzing over the Michigan game, but the race was insane! So many cautions, so many seasons in the balance. I couldn’t keep track of all the wrecks and lead changes, but at the end of the day, the ‘Closer’ Harvick wins the race and propels Donnie Barqs to the #3 seed for the playoffs. Here are the weekly results, breakdown to follow:
- Donnie Barqs def. Shake and Bake, 139-122
- T-Bone def. Chandler Smoke, 115-88
- Buzz def. Mike’s Bastards, 152-94
- FenderBenders def. Pecos Flames, 122-111
- Yooper Drive def. GMNY Racing, 130-129
Skin: Kevin Harvick (Donnie Barqs) $5
Petty: Shake and Bake
A few notes:
- FenderBenders slips into the playoffs with a win over Pecos Flames. Both teams tie at 13-13-0, but FenderBenders advances with a 2-0 head-to-head record.
- Shake and Bake limps to a division title with a 12-12-2 record due to the head-to-head record. Congrats!
- Three way tie between Donnie Barqs, T-Bone, and GMNY Racing goes to a tie breaker for playoff seeding. Donnie Barqs has 5 wins, T-Bone 4 wins, GMNY 3 wins.
#2 Shake and Bake
#3 Donnie Barqs vs. #6 FenderBenders
#4 T-Bone vs. #5 GMNY Racing
These opening matchups will last 3 weeks. It is the cumulative score for all 3 weeks. You can change drivers each week if you wish. Tiebreaker for the playoffs if necessary is as follows: Cumulative bench pts first, then higher seed.
Nationwide Losers Bracket:
#7 Pecos Flames vs. #10 Mike’s Bastards
#8 Chandler Smoke vs. #9 Yooper Drive
Full results/standings are here.