Is that car teal?
Good morning from Zurich. I went down to the hotel bar to watch the race; unfortunately they had MotoGP on. GARBAGE; didn’t they know Dick Berggren was retiring? I was able to watch it in my room, and thankfully the vending machine on my floor had beer. A dominant race from the 48 would have put Ol’ Two-time in a good position to win, but the second driver continues to be an issue and Yooper Drive falls to Conn’s Bastards.
- Conn’s Bastards def. Yooper Drive, 85.00-80.00
- Pecos Flames def. Barqs Motorsports, 100.75-64.00
- Shake and Bake def. T-Bone, 93.25-51.50
- Happy Hour JR Machine def. Chandler Smoke, 83.25-70.00
- Fender Benders def. Buzz, 78.75-72.00
Skin: Jimmy Johnson (Yooper Drive, $5
Some big names wrecked out early (Stewart, Ky. Busch, Edwards), and that definitely played a part in the final results. 3 teams continue to dominate, with a 4 race lead over the 4th place team, which is the Pecos Flames.
- Happy Hour JR Machine, 11-2, 1,110.75 pts
- Shake and Bake, 10-3, 1,058.00 pts
- Conn’s Bastards, 10-3, 1,079.75 pts
- Pecos Flames, 6-7, 1,087.75 pts
- Chandler Smoke, 6-7, 923.25 pts
- Barqs Motorsports, 6-7, 915.00 pts
- Fender Benders, 5-8, 879.50 pts
- Yooper Drive, 4-9, 924.25 pts
- T-Bone, 4-9, 865.00 pts
- Buzz, 3-10, 934.00 pts
Full results/standings are here.