Smoke ‘em if you got ‘em
A wild race in which Smoke qualified 2nd, but had to start from the back, and he still comes back all the way for the win. A late, late wreck really changed the fantasy results quite drastically. The Pecos Flames continue to stay hot and are able to overcome the win by the 14 and take down T-Bone.
- Pecos Flames def. T-Bone, 70.50-58.75
- Fender Benders def. Conn’s Bastards, 91.25-81.25
- Yooper Drive def. Happy Hour JR Machine, 63.00-58.25
- Barqs Motorsports def. Shake and Bake, 68.50-63.75
- Buzz def. Chandler Smoke, 82.50-26.50
Skin: Tony Stewart (T-Bone), $5
Yooper Drive makes a lineup change, and hangs on to take down the #1 HHJM. In fact, the top three teams all lose this week, making the standings a little closer. And with AJ Allmendinger failing a drug test, this gives the def. champ yet another win…lookout.
- Happy Hour JR Machine, 13-5, 1,479.50 pts
- Shake and Bake, 13-5, 1,423.00 pts
- Conn’s Bastards, 12-6, 1,449.25 pts
- Pecos Flames, 11-7, 1,523.75 pts
- Barqs Motorsports, 8-10, 1,283.75 pts
- Chandler Smoke, 8-10, 1,188.75 pts
- Buzz, 7-11, 1,317.50 pts
- Fender Benders, 7-11, 1,275.50 pts
- T-Bone, 6-12, 1,197.00 pts
- Yooper Drive, 5-13, 1,270.75 pts
Full results/standings are here.