A belated Happy St. Patricks Day; I hope all of you were busy imbibing green beer like I was (hence the late recap!). I did watch the race; Bristol is a squirrely little track, ain’t it? A lot of big names out early, and a few heated drivers as Hamlin picks on little Logano. But in the end, Kasey Conn holds of the hard charging M&M’s 18 and takes the win and skin for the champ.
- Pecos Flames def. Barqs Motorsports, 68.50-42.75
- Busch Whackers def. Buzz, 73.00-63.75
- Conn’s Bastards def. Chandler Smoke, 98.25-72.75
- Shake and Bake def. T-Bone, 97.25-80.75
- Fender Benders def. Yooper Drive, 69.75-65.50
Skin: Kasey Kahne (Conn’s Bastards), $5
Good Lineup change: Shake and Bake drop David Ragan and pick up Brian Vickers, who delivers! They remain undeafeated.
Bad Lineup change: Barqs benches Ryan Newman for Aric Almirola, who blows up and ends the race in the garage; this cost Barqs the win; Pecos Flames take it.
- Shake and Bake, 4-0, 355.75 pts
- Chandler Smoke, 3-1, 326.00 pts
- Busch Whackers, 3-1, 280.50 pts
- Pecos Flames, 2-2, 295.25 pts
- Conn’s Bastards, 2-2, 287.00 pts
- Fender Benders, 2-2, 283.00 pts
- T-Bone, 1-3, 293.00 pts
- Buzz, 1-3, 279.25 pts
- Barqs Motorsports, 1-3, 269.50 pts
- Yooper Drive, 1-3, 253.25 pts
Full results/standings are here.