After a break for Easter the boys get back to racing with a short track affair, Martinsville. This is Jimmy’s track…he qualified first, led the most laps, and finished first, giving him 8 wins at this track. Wow. This helped the struggling Barqs Motorsports squeak by Yooper Drive, despite a valiant effort from the McDonald’s #1 Chevy.
- T-Bone def. Conn’s Bastards, 86.00-62.75
- Busch Whackers def. Chandler Smoke, 98.75-64.50
- Barqs Motorsports def. Yooper Drive, 85.25-76.25
- Pecos Flames def. Shake and Bake, 88.00-72.25
- Buzz def. Fender Benders, 72.00-56.50
Skin: Jimmy Johnson (Barqs Motorsports), $5
On the rise – Pecos Flames hand Shake and Bake their 2nd straight loss, picking up a key division win. Falling fast – Fender Benders have to find a way to stop the Hamlin bleeding as they fall to Buzz, who ironically has Hamlin’s replacement, Mark Martin.
- Busch Whackers, 5-1, 476.50 pts
- Shake and Bake, 4-2, 486.50 pts
- Chandler Smoke, 4-2, 484.75 pts
- Pecos Flames, 3-3, 445.50 pts
- Conn’s Bastards, 3-3, 427.00 pts
- Fender Benders, 3-3, 421.75 pts
- T-Bone, 2-4, 435.25 pts
- Barqs Motorsports, 2-4, 428.50 pts
- Buzz, 2-4, 428.50 pts
- Yooper Drive, 2-4, 409.00 pts
Full results/standings are here.