We steam roll into the last week of the regular season (already?), and just when the playoff picture seemed clear, I Trust Theo says whoa whoa whoa, stop the clock! ITT puts a Mooding down on hapless HOLY COW, and puts a little pressure on the defending champ and the Lawn Mauers, currently clinging to the last two playoff spots. Going to be an interesting last week as Barqs faces sizzling hot #2 Team Vidlund and the Lawn Mauers face #1 Grand Theft Votto; a bad week by either and Theo could sneak in.
Two teams clinched division titles this past week; Diamond Sharp claims the Harwell title, and Grand Theft Votto claims the Gammons title. The Carey division is technically not decided, but TV holds a 7.5 game lead over Sweet Chin Music. Current standings with teams either in or still alive:
- 1st: Grand Theft Votto: – games back
- 2nd: Team Vidlund: 2.0 games back
- 3rd: Diamond Sharp: 3.0 games back
- 4th: Sweet Chin Music: 9.5 games back
- 5th: Lawn Mauers: 13.0 games back
- 6th: Donnie Barqs: 13.0 games back
- 7th: I Trust Theo: 18.5 games back
DUFNER’S WIFE IS HOT GAME OF THE WEEK:
Donnie Barqs v. Team Vidlund
Can TV get to the #1 seed, or possibly knock the defending champ out of the playoffs?
The league can be found here.