A quick update this week as I am struggling through the Vegas shakes as I type this. Seems an exciting race, at least it was listening to it on MRN all the way home!
- JR Nation def. Buzz, 68.25-56.50
- T-Bone def. Yooper Drive , 81.50-23.25
- Shake and Bake def. Barqs Motorsports, 77.00-76.25
- Busch Whackers def. TRiM, 97.25-39.50
- Fender Benders def. HSG Racing, 100.50-47.75
Skin: Kyle Busch (Busch Whackers), $5
A note about Hamlin: It was discussed this week that there should be an IR or ‘garage’ spot for fluke injuries or pregnancies (Kenseth) as I didn’t think about this when we shortened the roster to 2. And of course it happened this morning with Hamlin as I was driving. I let Barqs just use Hornish who drove Hamlin’s car. In the future, if it happens, you can put a driver in ‘the garage’ if you would like and pick up someone else. This can only happen if your particular driver is not in the race and you don’t want to drop him.
- T-Bone, 3-1-1, 371.25 pts
- Busch Whackers, 3-2, 366.25 pts
- Fender Benders, 3-2, 356.50 pts
- Yooper Drive, 3-2, 343.75 pts
- Barqs Motorsports, 2-2-1, 434.25 pts
- Shake and Bake, 2-3, 381.00 pts
- HSG Racing, 2-3, 356.50 pts
- TRiM, 2-3, 347.75 pts
- JR Nation, 2-3, 343.75 pts
- Buzz, 2-3, 288.75 pts
Full results/standings are here.