Back from Europe scouting out Formula 1; it sucked. I didn’t see any of the Kentucky race, but as I look over the results, there are now 4 teams tied for the lead in the Earnhardt Division. We’ll give the nod to HSG for now based on points.
- Buzz def. Busch Whackers, 83.75-65.50
- Fender Benders def. Barqs Motorsports, 88.25-60.25
- Shake and Bake def. T-Bone, 99.50-61.50
- JR Nation def. HSG Racing, 93.00-52.25
- Yooper Drive def. TRiM, 81.50-73.25
Skin: Brad Keselowski (Shake and Bake), $5
Yooper Drive back on top of the Power Rankings this week as the steal of the draft Joey Logano continues his dominate run. Look out for JR Nation and Buzz, these guys are making the playoff push!
- Yooper Drive, 11-6-0, 1,256.75 pts pts
- HSG Racing, 9-8-0, 1,321.25 pts
- T-Bone, 10-6-1, 1,253.00 pts
- JR Nation, 9-8-0, 1,285.25 pts
- Buzz, 9-8-0, 1,261.75 pts
- Fender Benders, 9-8-0, 1,180.50 pts
- Barqs Motorsports, 8-8-1, 1,370.75 pts
- TRiM, 7-10-0, 1,130.00 pts
- Shake and Bake, 6-11-0, 1,228.00 pts
- Busch Whackers, 6-11-0, 1,191.75 pts
Full results/standings are here.