Well, I guess you could call that a race. Delayed until Sunday morning, then 2 huge wrecks that knocked out almost all the top contenders, only to have the race called by rain, giving the victory to…Aric Almirola? Good for the 43, not good for the LFN. However, the wrecks caused some pretty lopsided scoring, and the standings are changing, with a new name atop the Earnhardt Division, fittingly named, JR Nation.
- TRiM def. Busch Whackers, 59.75-34.25
- Barqs Motorsports def. Shake and Bake, 81.50-43.50
- Fender Benders def. HSG Racing, 78.50-22.00
- JR Nation def. Buzz, 65.25-46.50
- Yooper Drive def. T-Bone, 55.50-53.75
Skin: None, carryover for next week
Only 6 weeks to go in the regular season, and the playoff positions are far from clear, especially after this weeks mess. Stay tuned!
- Yooper Drive, 12-6-0, 1,312.25 pts
- JR Nation, 10-8-0, 1,350.50 pts
- T-Bone, 10-7-1, 1,306.75 pts
- Fender Benders, 10-8-0, 1,259.00 pts
- Barqs Motorsports, 9-8-1, 1,452.25 pts
- HSG Racing, 9-9-0, 1,343.25 pts
- Buzz, 9-9-0, 1,308.25 pts
- TRiM, 8-10-0, 1,189.75 pts
- Shake and Bake, 6-12-0, 1,271.50 pts
- Busch Whackers, 6-12-0, 1,226.00 pts
Full results/standings are here.