Since Aric Almirola took last weeks shortened race, and nobody owns him, that made this week’s race in NH worth $10 to the winner. Drving the Redd’s Pale Ale car this week, Keselowski takes home the checkered, holding on after a late race caution. Shake and Bake collects the skin(s), and the win over Team TRiM.
- Shake and Bake def. TRiM, 104.25-82.25
- Barqs Motorsports def. Yooper Drive, 74.50-47.75
- Busch Whackers def. HSG Racing, 91.50-62.25
- Fender Benders def. Buzz, 82.75-54.00
- T-Bone def. JR Nation, 86.50-82.00
Skin: Brad Keselowski (Shake and Bake, $10)
A bit of a shake up in the rankings as there is a new leader in the Earnhardt Division, Fender Benders. 5 weeks to go until the playoffs. Thank god TNT’s race coverage is over!
- Yooper Drive, 12-7-0, 1,360.00 pts
- Fender Benders, 11-8-0, 1,341.75 pts
- T-Bone, 11-7-1, 1,393.25 pts
- Barqs Motorsports, 10-8-1, 1,526.75 pts
- JR Nation, 10-9-0, 1,432.50 pts
- HSG Racing, 9-10-0, 1,405.50 pts
- Buzz, 9-10-0, 1,362.25 pts
- TRiM, 8-11-0, 1,272.00 pts
- Shake and Bake, 7-12-0, 1,375.75 pts
- Busch Whackers, 7-12-0, 1,317.50 pts
Full results/standings are here.