Only 3 races left in the regular season now, and the playoff race is heating up! JR outdrives Harvick to the finish, and collects the win and skin for none other than JR Nation. With the win, there are now 3 teams tied for first in the Earnhardt Division with 11-10-0 records; we’ll give the nod to JR Nation right now based on points. Just remember, it will come down to head-to-head record to determine division winners, playoff seeding. Pts are second tie-breaker.
- Yooper Drive def. T-Bone, 97.25-67.00
- Barqs Motorsports def. TRiM, 92.50-60.25
- Buzz def. Busch Whackers, 67.25-57.25
- HSG Racing def. Shake and Bake, 55.50-46.25
- JR Nation def. Fender Benders, 97.50-55.50
Skin: Dale Earnhardt Jr. (JR Nation, $5)
A couple big wrecks wreaked havoc on our scoring this week, and possibly changed the playoff race. Yooper Drive keeps cruising along and could lock up the #1 seed next week. Everyone else has to win; for the 3 teams at 8-13-0, …ahem…we need miracles!
- Yooper Drive, 14-7-0, 1,543.25 pts
- JR Nation, 11-10-0, 1,613.25 pts
- Barqs Motorsports, 12-8-1, 1,723.00 pts
- T-Bone, 11-9-1, 1,531.75 pts
- HSG Racing, 11-10-0, 1,544.50 pts
- Fender Benders, 11-10-0, 1,470.25 pts
- Buzz, 10-11-0, 1,491.00 pts
- Shake and Bake, 8-13-0, 1,500.75 pts
- Busch Whackers, 8-13-0, 1,453.75 pts
- TRiM, 8-13-0, 1,404.50 pts
Full results/standings are here.