A decent race sees Kasey Kahne punch his ticket to the Chase with a win, giving TRiM the skin, but not the win against rookie sensation Kyle Larson and HSG Racing. The playoff field is nearly set, but as to the seeding, your guess is as good as mine! Find out next week! For the Fender Benders, it’s easy, with this weeks win, a win next week would claim the division.
- Buzz def. Shake and Bake, 66.50-51.75
- HSG Racing def. TRiM, 93.25-86.00
- Barqs Motorsports def. Busch Whackers, 84.50-76.25
- Fender Benders def. T-Bone, 90.25-59.00
- JR Nation def. Yooper Drive, 86.00-78.00
Skin: Kasey Kahne (TRiM, $5)
Yooper Drive will be the #1 seed despite losing this week, and has claimed the division. Still alive is Buzz, who would need a win the final week against Barqs and some help. Last week coming up! Good luck!
- Yooper Drive, 17-8-0, 1,903.00 pts
- Fender Benders, 14-11-0, 1,786.00 pts
- Barqs Motorsports, 14-10-1, 2,008.75 pts
- T-Bone, 14-10-1, 1,817.00 pts
- JR Nation, 13-12-0, 1,890.00 pts
- HSG Racing, 13-12-0, 1,841.00 pts
- Buzz, 12-13-0, 1,809.75 pts
- Shake and Bake, 10-15-0, 1,776.00 pts
- TRiM, 9-16-0, 1,655.50 pts
- Busch Whackers, 8-17-0, 1,690.00 pts
Full results/standings are here.