Only 3 weeks left and only division play remains, with the playoff picture getting a bit clearer. Division leaders Donnie Barqs and W.M. Dee sit pretty good, up 16 and 17 games respectively, looking uncatchable (barring a meltdown). The Gammons Divison is up for grabs with the defending champ taking the new lead in the division by 2 games; it will come down to the wire! It may not be clear from the ESPN standings, but here is how I have it for the last playoff spot so teams currently not in know the number (and team) they are targeting:
- 6th: Bros Before Hosmer, 77-70-13, –
- 7th: Syndergaarden Cop, 74-77-9, 5 games back
- 8th: Flash Gordon, 73-80-7, 7 games back
- 9th: Rusty Trumbo, 69-83-8, 10.5 games back
- 10th: Team CCI, 69-84-7, 11 games back
- 11th: I Trust Autodraft, 62-88-10, 16.5 games back
- 12th: HOLY COW, 57-99-7, 23 games back
RODDY PIPER MEMORIAL GAME OF THE WEEK:
Flash Gordon v. Bros before Hosmer
A rout by either could change the playoff picture!
The league can be found here.