Round 2 of the playoffs concluded today, quite the controversial finish in Talladega! I personally think Harvick caused that wreck on purpose, but what do I know! Joey Logano sweeps all three races in this round and propels TRiM back to the finals with the easy victory over the defending champ. In the other match, Yooper Drive could never recover from that bad bad first race where they took 42nd and 43rd, and this gives Buschlouseski Racing their first birth into the finals. Both teams have all four drivers in the final 8; should be exciting to watch! Talk to you in 4 weeks when it’s over.
- TRiM def. Newmanium, 292.00-237.00
- Buschlouseski Racing def. Yooper Drive, 275.50-171.50
- T-Bone def. Fender Benders, 201.00-173.75
- Buzz def. Shake and Bake, 267.50-206.00
- Up In Dillon def. Barqs Motorsports, 216.25-169.75
Playoffs – Final Rd:
#3 Buschlouseski Racing vs. #1 TRiM
#4 Newmanium vs. #2 Yooper Drive
The rest of the standings will shape up like this:
- Fender Benders
- Shake and Bake
- Up In Dillon
- Barqs Motorsports
Full results/standings are here.