The race to the $1K payday is off and running! Pretty slow start to the race, only 4 teams scored over 100 pts, and in looking at the records, this past week is the all-time lowest scoring week in the league….by far. Leading this whimpering pack out of the gate, the all-time LFFL leader in wins , Klaver Football Club, as they collect the first $25 Bullet Train behind 33 pts from…the Jags DEF? Sheesh; guess they won’t miss DJohnson. Other notes:
- 1-0, Part 1: An early season trade lands THE BULLDOGS KHunt for TNF, and 43.1 pts later, can you say GOAT? BULLDOGS win over HH.
- Key Observation: HH will need more than GOAT MStafford’s 4Q comebacks
- 1-0, Part 2: Newly christened Straight Cash Homie [SCH] tallies the 2nd most points of the week with balanced attacked, gives TRiM’s new ownership a rude W1 welcome.
- Key Observation: BEAST MODE HAS NOT LOST A STEP
- 1-0, Part 3: Quite a ‘shootout’ here, and as always some MNF drama as the DEN DEF can’t contain PRivers and his 21 kids, HYC takes the opener.
- Key Observation: The defending champ has a QB controversy.
- Crappie Report: This season’s first award goes to….The Monsoon, who put up an unimpressive 67 pts and lose to GOAT Zeke and the Cabana Kid [catchy name].
- Key Observation: BBortles ‘torched’ the HOU DEF? GOAT.
Key Matchups: Week 2
A Team Has No Name v. Straight Cash Homie [-2.9]: The champ looks to right the ship
Cabana Kid v. Biscuit Barqs [-2.4]: The Zeke Suspension Tour continues on.
The spreadsheet can be located at LFFL stats.