Week 2 didn’t really improve the scoring output; it was the second lowest scoring week in league history, only outscoring last week by ~19 pts. What gives? Perhaps the early injuries and first round draft busts [so far]. This weeks Bullet Train winner is Biscuit Barqs, who collect their first ever in franchise history. Their first round bust: AJGreen, but that is mostly due to Big Red being a Big Dud. Other notes:
- Bust, Part 1: Straight Cash Homie moves to 2-0 with TGurley making an incredible leaping run for a TD. A quiet week for 1st rounder ABrown.
- Key Observation: The defending champ is in serious trouble at 0-2 and GOlsen on the IR
- Bust, Part 2: Newly christened 4th and 20 [I see what you did there] bounces back to even up their record at 1-1 with a victory over KFC. 1st rounder LBell has not found the endzone yet.
- Key Observation: Losing 1st rounder DJohnson proved costly this week for KFC, and the JAGS D were a bit different in W2.
- Bust, Part 3: KHunt can’t do it all, and Gid’s Kids improves to 1-1 behind ESanders and 1st rounder ARodgers, beating the BULLDOGS by 23.8.
- Key Observation: 1st rounder JJones has not found the endzone yet.
- Crappie Report: Losing 1st rounder JNelson hurt; ditto for JGraham, and TRiM take this week’s Crappie.
- Key Observation: HYC wisely benched 1st rounder OBJ.
Key Matchups: Week 3
Straight Cash Homie [-7.1] v. H.Y.C. : 2-0 vs. 2-0. Somethings gotta give.
TRiM MyT Bastards [-1.5] v. A Team Has No Name: 0-2 vs. 0-2. Somethings gotta give.
The spreadsheet can be located at LFFL stats.