How are we in week 9 already? The season is whipping by fast; only 4 weeks to go in the regular season. For those who may not be aware, the TRADE DEADLINE IS TOMORROW, 12PM EST. We had one curious trade go through this morning; who else will pull the trigger? 4th and 20 don’t seem to need any changes, crushing the league with 161.7 pts and riding their 3rd Bullet Train in 4 weeks! What does that tell you? Peaking too soon. Other notes:
- Trade winds, pt. 1: We have a AZ DEF sighting, although playing the winless 49ers doesn’t count for much. TRiM MyT Bastards win big over Biscuit Barqs.
- Key Observation: AJGreen…what the hell?
- Trade winds, pt. 2: We now have an amazing 5 teams tied for best record in the league at 6-3, and the Cabana Kid is one of them, scorching H.Y.C. How long will #FreeZeke last?
- Key Observation: MJones Jr really REALLY likes playing the Packers.
- Trade winds, pt. 3: The Monsoon’s up and down season takes a positive turn as they come from behind for the slim slim 4 pt victory over Gid’s Kids. #DangeRUSS
- Key Observation: Another week, another kicker with big points #GregTheLeg
- Crappie Report: Catching a big Crappie this week is the sleep deprived defending champ, A Team Has No Name, with 55.1 pts. Don’t sleep on your roster.
- Key Observation: MEvans…what the hell?
Key Matchups: Week 10
A Team Has No Name v. Cabana Kid [-27.5]: Can the new look Cabana Kid keep momentum?
THE BULLDOGS [-36.4] v. H.Y.C.: Can the new look BULLDOGS keep momentum?
The spreadsheet can be located at LFFL stats.