What an insanely bizarre week! I have never seen so many lopsided scores. Normally when this many teams score this many points, they are playing against each other. 5 of the 6 games had at least a 20 pt margin, 3 games over 43 pts, and two games with over a 64 pt margin; wow! Leading this onslaught this week and capturing their 3rd Bullet Train of the year is Straight Cash Homie, with a 74.1 pt embarrassment of TRiM MyT Bastards. SACKsonville strikes again! Other notes:
- 64.4: What is it with DEF teams this week? Ravens D puts up 33 pts in shutting out the Pack, and KFC cruises.
- Key Observation: We have a KAllen sighting…will we have another on Thurs?
- 32.2: The Steelers DEF goes for 22 pts, and The Monsoon grabs the division lead with 2 games to go by flooring Cabana Kid. #FreeZeke is officially dead.
- Key Observation: MJones Jr really REALLY likes playing the Bears.
- 20.7: Only 4 pts for the Broncos DEF, but the Eagles DEF had 27 pts on the bench [ironic?] for the DEFending champ, and they are back in the playoff hunt with the win over H.Y.C.
- Key Observation: 20 pts for K Gostkowski? These special team positions are out of freaking control.
- Crappie Report: Very close competition for the Crappie this week with 3 teams within 0.3 pts, but this week’s “winner” is Gid’s Kids.
- Key Observation: The deep freeze that is hitting the UP has frozen the Kids scoring output.
Key Matchups: Week 12
Straight Cash Homie [-2.5] v. A Team Has No Name: Possible division on the line?
THE BULLDOGS [PK] v. Gid’s Kids: Possible #1 seed and bye in the balance
The spreadsheet can be located at LFFL stats.