Only one week to go, and you can tell it’s playoff time; teams are stepping up as this was the highest scoring week of the year in the LFFL. There are sooo many scenarios for teams with at least 6 wins, and I’m too tired from the Master Cleanse to go into them all. Basically, if you have 8 or more wins, you are in, and if you have 5 or less wins you are not! Skins have been monopolized by very few teams this year, I’m thinking they are all peaking too soon [at least that’s my hope if by some miracle I get in]. Steamrolling to their second straight Bullet Train of the year is Straight Cash Homie with a blistering 152.4 pts and probably a division title. We all saw what Brown can do for you on Sunday night. Other notes:
- In right now, but…: A very ho-hum 7-5 for H.Y.C. who win this week, but hey, a win this week and they get a sniff at the $1K.
- Key Observation: Can RBurkhead take H.Y.C. to the promised land?
- Probably in: Cabana Kid unleashed the BEAST that is JJones; whoa! Cabana Kid probably in even with a loss this week due to points scored. BTW, I’m hoping for a loss [no offense]
- Key Observation: Benching MJones Jr…really? Almost cost the Kid…well not really.
- Locked in: 4th and 20 made the deal of the year so far for AKamara and remains in the race for a bye with the win over KFC.
- Key Observation: Fun fact: PRivers has 7 kids. 7.
- Crappie Report: In case you missed it, MCrabtree is a douchebag. The Monsoon catch this week’s Crappie and fall one game back in the division, BUT, are still in the playoffs as of today.
- Key Observation: Crabtree….douchebag, bears repeating.
Key Matchups: Week 13
ALL GAMES ARE KEYS THIS WEEK! PLEASE PLEASE EVERYONE SET THEIR LINEUPS, WE DON’T WANT A REPEAT OF AREGONI-GATE.
The spreadsheet can be located at LFFL stats.