The scoring records continue to fall as 10 of 12 teams score over 100 pts this week. Winning the Bullet Train for the 2nd straight week is 4th and 20, getting a very balanced scoring output from all players, and they become the first team with 2 skins this year. Fun fact: Only 2 teams in the 11 year LFFL history have had the most Bullet Trains for the year and gone on to win the title. Other notes:
- Facts, Part 1: The Monsoon finally break through for their first win; BBortles for MVP.
- Fun Fact: Only 2 teams in LFFL history have started 1-4 and made the playoffs.
- Facts, Part 2: H.Y.C. rebounds after a few losses to pick up the win over Donnie Barqs. TBrady for MVP.
- Fun Fact: Only 1 team in LFFL history has lost in the championship game 4 times.
- Facts, Part 3: The Cabana Kid has the best record in the league at 4-1 after beating up on Gid’s Kids. KGolladay for MVP.
- Fun Fact: No team in LFFL history has ended the year with either ACooper or JHoward and won the title.
- Crappie Report: This week’s Crappie is caught by Da Bears. Obviously, this team is in turmoil and their season is probably over.
- Fun Fact: Only 3 teams in 11 years have caught a Crappie during the season and gone on to win the title. All of them owned by a Gadomski.
Key Matchups: Week 6
4th and 20 [-2.9] v. Scoring 40 for Ma-homies: Power v Power!
Klaver Football Club [-1.3] v. Cabana Kid: Power v Power!
The spreadsheet can be located at LFFL stats.