When will the scoring stop? Hopefully never. The highest scoring week so far this year with 4 teams scoring over 150 pts. Surprisingly, this was only the 6th highest scoring week in LFFL history; highest was Week 2 in 2011. Leading the torrid pace and riding their 2nd Bullet Train of the year is this Scoring 40 for Ma-homies, who should really be buying lotto tickets everyday after lucking out with PMahomes so far this year. Other notes:
- Facts, Part 1: The defending champ rolls by 45.1 over H.Y.C. to win their 3rd straight. TBoyd for MVP.
- Fun Fact: Only QB in LFFL history with 3 championships? BRoethlisberger. Just saying.
- Facts, Part 2: The Monsoon make it rain as they win by 50.1 over Gid’s Kids. SBarkley for MVP.
- Fun Fact: There have been only 2 seasons in LFFL history where every team finished the year averaging more than 100 pts. Right now we have 11/12 teams there.
- Facts, Part 3: Only team with 1 loss is the Cabana Kid with an impressive 56.6 pt beatdown of KFC. MRyan for MVP.
- Fun Fact: No team in LFFL history has ended the year with either MRyan or MGordon and won the title.
- Crappie Report: This week’s Crappie is caught by A Team Has No Name, putting up only 74.8 pts and losing by 77.6 pts to TRiM.
- Fun Fact: Lowest scoring average for a season ever in the LFFL was last year, 87.3 pts, by TRiM MyT Bastards, who caught 3 Crappies in 2017.
Key Matchups: Week 7
Straight Cash Homie [-16.8] v. Cabana Kid: 2 streaking teams collide!
Gid’s Kids [-17.1] v. Donnie Barqs: Battle of the distinguished elders!
The spreadsheet can be located at LFFL stats.