A late recap, probably because I’m still recovering after being steam rolled by the Bullet Train this week. My goodness, when it’s rolling, it’s lucky….errrrrrr….rolling. Was the team owner for Mahomies the Mega Millions winner last night? Sheesh. Putting up 160+ points for the second week in a row, Mahomies takes the skin with a new franchise record for points. No team has ever put up 160+ points in back to back weeks in LFFL history; I smell regression [I’m not bitter at all]. Other notes:
- Recap, Part 1: TRiM ‘hangs on’ and wins a ‘shootout’ over KFC 84.6-78. Really?
- Note: Time give up on LBell? Trade deadline coming up #LFFLtrade
- Recap, Part 2: H.Y.C. back on track as SBarkley couldn’t score 52 pts on MNF.
- Note: Big red Q next to Gronk’s name; what else is new? #LFFLtrade
- Recap, Part 3: Speaking of rolling, the champ has ripped off 4 straight and jumps into 1st in the White division.
- Note: Which RB ISN’T lumped up for the Cabana Kid? #LFFLtrade
- Crappie Report: This week’s Crappie is caught Gid’s Kids [3rd of the year]. It was close, only 0.2 pts away from KFC
- Note: Big red Q next to ARod’s name; what else in new? #LFFLtrade
Key Matchups: Week 8
TRiM MyT Bastards v. Scoring 40 for Ma-homies [-27.1]: Can the train be derailed?
Klaver Football Club v. The Monsoon [-16.8]: We just had rain and hail, so why not?
The spreadsheet can be located at LFFL stats.