I am sure we have all recovered from that fantasy gem of a MNF game. I’ll admit…being up 41 pts made me feel pretty good until I saw THill streaking all over the field…close! No LFFL game was more exciting to watch than Mahomies vs KFC, Mahomes/Gurley vs Goff, and it actually came down to the last play; that Mahomes pick gave KFC the win AND the Bullet Train, their first of the year. Don’t ask about playoff scenarios; with 5 teams at 7-4 and several others lurking, all I can say is score some points!!! Other notes:
- Playoffs, Part 1: Who is this A Team Has No Name, ripping off 4 straight wins? H.Y.C. with a little work to do, current #6 in the playoff picture
- Fun Fact: In the history of the league, H.Y.C. has made the playoffs 7 times in 11 years, ATHNN 5 times, 1 title.
- Playoffs, Part 2: Monsoon season is over in AZ, but “The Monsoon” seems OK for now, at least this week.
- Fun Fact: The Monsoon have dented the playoffs 4 times with 1 title; Barqs, very fresh owner of their own team, still seeking first playoff appearance as a franchise.
- Playoffs, Part 3: Quietly bouncing back this week, the Cabana Kid gets to that all semi-important-probably-doesn’t-mean-anything-this-year 7 wins.
- Fun Fact: 4th and 20 have very impressive playoff record with 8 appearances and 3 titles; Cabana Kid not shabby with 5 appearances and have ended each season except one with a different team name.
- Crappie Report: Becoming quite the fisherman this year, Gid’s Kids haul in Crappie number 6.
- Fun Fact: 5 playoff runs for Straight Cash Homie, 3 for Gid’s Kids, each franchise with 1 title.
Key Matchups: Week 12
Klaver Football Club [-12.5] v. H.Y.C.: Potential playoff eliminator
Donnie Barqs [-10.1] v. 4th and 20: Ditto
The spreadsheet can be located at LFFL stats.