One week to go in the regular season, and the playoff picture is actually shaping up. The 4 teams at 8-4 = IN. Mr Mahomies = 95% IN based on points scored. This means 1 spot remaining for all the 4 remaining 6-6 teams. Perhaps by some miracle this week’s Bullet Train rider and winner of 5 straight games can get in; A Team Has No Name is on FIRE, but will another win be enough? Other notes:
- Playoffs, Part 1: Cabana Kid is your Blue Division winner and is in line for a BYE with a W this week.
- Key Observation: No easy stroll for the Kid this week as 6-6 Barqs needs a win and some help.
- Playoffs, Part 2: Currently clinging [and I mean clinging] to the #6 spot is 4th and 20. A W this week would most likely do it.
- Key Observation: 4th and 20 hold a 15.7 pt lead over ATHNN for that last spot to lead the 6-6 teams.
- Playoffs, Part 3: Who is this Klaver Football Club? Ripping off 5th straight win puts them in the drivers seat for Red Division.
- Key Observation: KFC trails Cabana Kid by only 9.9 pts for that all important 1st round BYE.
- Crappie Report: Not so MyT Bastards collect this weeks Crappie. At least DCook is playing now.
- Fun Fact: One of 3 teams eliminated from playoffs, Monsoon and Gid’s Kids the others.
Key Matchups: Week 13
Da Bears [-18.5] v. Straight Cash Homie: Winner takes division and probably 1st Rd BYE
A Team Has No Name [-9.4] v. Klaver Football Club: Can ATHNN finish historic comeback?
The spreadsheet can be located at LFFL stats.