Sheesh. That’s all I could say after seeing all of this scoring this week. 5 players had at least 40 pts, something we’ve never seen; another 6 had at least 30 pts. The most points by a player: WFuller V, on my bench with 46.7. That’s the second time this year I’ve left a 40 burger on my bench [See MEvans, WK3]. BTW, how does MEvans get 0 pts this week? WR’s suck; let’s eliminate them next year along with K. The most points by a team: Straight Cash Homie, riding the Bullet Train with 178.1 points. Other notes:
- 40+, Part 1: Despite getting 45.7 pts from AJones, the PHI D matches with 40 [I mean, come on] and KFC hands Barqs their first loss of the season.
- Key Observation: MThomas says Drew Who; did I hear chants of ‘Teddy, Teddy’ during that game on Sunday?
- 40+, Part 2: WFuller V can’t get 46.7 unless DWatson is throwing to him; he gets 45.7, and TRiM rolls up 4th and 20 by 70.7 pts.
- Key Observation: WW pickup of the year: DCharkJR [until the People’s QB gets picked up]
- 40+, Part 3: Actually the only thing 40+ in the HYC/S40FM game was the age of the owners. HYC win by 18.5.
- Key Observation: SF D outscores PMahomes? What a weird week.
- Crappie Report: A Team Has No Name pick up this week’s Crappie, with a lowly 71.6 pts. JTucker leading the scoring for ATHNN?
- Key Observation: When is time to pull the plug on the ARodgers experiment?
Key Matchups: Week 6
S40FM v. Straight Cash Homie: The last 2 champs collide!
Cabana Kid v. The Monsoon: Cabana Kid riding 3 gm winning streak.
The spreadsheet can be located at LFFL stats.