Does anyone want to win the White Division? All four teams are deadlocked at 3-3. Still half a season to go; this one will get interesting in the last 3 weeks! One of these teams has jumped into the fray, winning 3 straight and currently riding this week’s Bullet Train, TRiM My TD’s. As I do the math, at 3-3 and winning 3 straight, this means they started 0-3 in White Division play. Food for thought. Congrats on the skin though. Other notes:
- 3-3, Part 1: Mahomies is ma-hurting and S40FM falls to Straight Cash Homie by 30.9 pts.
- Key Observation: MPrater for MVP?
- 3-3, Part 2: The Monsoon put up a measly 83.6 pts…and win by 28.7 pts??? More on that later.
- Key Observation: We have a DJohnson sighting.
- 3-3, Part 3: #Jorts#ThePeoplesQB finally found a home! But couldn’t save KFC, who drop a real close one to Gid’s Kids.
- Key Observation: CGodwin for MVP?
- Crappie Report: Scoring a franchise record low points [54.9] is the Cabana Kid, hauling in this week’s Crappie with style.
- Key Observation: When is time to pull the plug on the AKamara experiment?
Key Matchups: Week 7
Birthday Meatheads v. TRiM: No hard feelings regarding NASCAR, right?
Gid’s Kids v. Cabana Kid: Which KID will laugh last?
The spreadsheet can be located at LFFL stats.