Week 9 is in the books; we only have 4 weeks left in the regular season? How sad. We have never had so much parity in the league this late in the season; 6 teams are tied at 5-4, with two others at 6-3. You know what this means; someone is gonna get JAMMED out of the playoff picture. Well, looky here, we have an H.Y.C. sighting on the Bullet Train this week. RWilson does his thing again with 42.6 pts, and H.Y.C. capture their 18th career skin. Other notes:
- Jammed?, Part 1: Boom goes the dynamite; KFC explodes for 136.8 pts and roll up SCH. We have a DHenry sighting.
- Key Observation: Do I see CWentz on KFC? Boy, he has made the rounds this year.
- Jammed?, Part 2: The up-and-down Cabana Kid punk TRiM by 43 pts and move to 5-4. TLockett goes as RWilson goes.
- Key Observation: So much bold talk from TRiM this week for….65.9 pts? Ouch.
- Jammed?, Part 3: The defending champ halts a 5 games losing streak by taking down Barqs by 22.5 pts. S40FM goes as KC goes.
- Key Observation: JGaroppolo for MVP? Eh, maybe not.
- Crappie Report: It was quite the battle for the Crappie this week as 3 teams posted scores in the 60’s, but this weeks big ‘winner’ is A Team Has No Name, scoring a whopping 64 pts.
- Key Observation: JSamuels is a positive step, right?
Key Matchups: Week 10
KFC v. 4th and 20: Huge matchup before division play resumes.
TRiM v. Donnie Barqs: Ditto.
The spreadsheet can be located at LFFL stats.