Last year we had 7 of the 12 LFFL teams sitting at 2-2 at this point in the season. Not this year. 4 at 3-1, 4 at 2-2, 4 at 1-3. Someone must be excited to be getting married this week; Cabana Kid torch Gid’s Kids with 185.2 pts, a new franchise record for pts scored in week, and ride in style on this week’s Bullet Train. Don’t forget your vows, and don’t forget your fantasy team goes right in the toilet as soon as you slip that ring on….although, fun fact, of the 13 champs to be crowned in the LFFL, 9 were married. Other notes:
- 3-1, Part 1: A close battle for a while, but BAL TQB > MIA TQB and the CMC Recovery Clinic sit at 3-1 after disposing of Straight Cash Homie.
- Key Observation: No need for CMC; let the recovery be long.
- 3-1, Part 2: Moving to 3-1 is KFC after cruising to the 50.8 pt win over The Monsoon. BUF TQB > ATL TQB.
- Key Observation: We have a M Gordon III sighting.
- Upset Alert: In perhaps the biggest shock of the week, H.Y.C stare down juggernaut Dust Devils and come away with the big win after a monster performance by G Kittle in his comeback game.
- Key Observation: DAL TQB >> NO TQB
- Crappie Report: Reeling in this week’s Crappie with 71.2 pts is The Monsoon, who get a bit of bad injury luck with A Ekeler.
- Key Observation: The D Montgomery experiment is over.
Key Matchups: Week 5
The Monsoon v. Cabana Kid: Distractions for the Kid…?
Gid’s Kids v. Straight Cash Homie: One team moves to 1-4.
The spreadsheet can be located at LFFL stats.