We made it through Week 5 with Tuesday Night Football, and the RONA continues to make things difficult for everyone. As long as they play the games, we have a game, albeit a difficult-to-manage game. The most points by a team this week: TRiM MyT D’s, riding the Bullet Train with 138.2 points. When are the AZ Cardinals on a bye? Other notes:
- 4-1, Part 1: A wedding distraction, no problem. Cabana Kid takes #ThePeoplesQB all the way to the altar, closing out The Monsoon by 9.7 pts.
- Key Observation: D Cook on the shelf?
- 4-1, Part 2: Klaver Football Club have to wait to TNF, but get enough from BUF TQB/S Diggs and push the defending champ to 1-4..
- Key Observation: With a decent C Edmonds sighting, K Drake #BYE
- Teddy Time: Getting the win over Gid’s Kids is no easy feat, especially with juggernaut Le’veon Bell. Straight Cash Homie pulls it off.
- Key Observation: NE TQB is back; TQB controversy for SCH?
- Crappie Report: A bit of bad luck for the CMC Recovery Clinic as they collect this week’s Crappie being the only team not to score 100 pts.
- Key Observation: Can we consider BAL TQB a bust….?
Key Matchups: Week 6
H.Y.C. v. Straight Cash Homie: HUGE battle to get to 0.500!
TRiM MyT D’s v. 4th and 20: Hiltunen/Rice battle royale!
The spreadsheet can be located at LFFL stats.