A rough week for the Red Division as all four teams lose. Of course, still half a season to go, plenty of more losses to go around. If the playoffs started today, there would only be one team from this division in; step it up, you guys drafted first! Pummeling the competition this week en route to the Bullet Train was 4th and 20, putting up 175.8 pts, setting a new franchise record for points scored in a week. This was the 110th victory in the LFFL for 4th and 20, the most in league history [by 1], who also is the all time leading money winner [by $18.50]. Other notes:
- Seeing Red, Part 1: A late garbage time TD by A Cooper on MNF puts the Dust Devils over the top as they beat the Kids by 3.7 pts.
- Key Observation: Most losses in LFFL history: 112, by Gid’s Kids [with a championship as well]
- Seeing Red, Part 2: Straight Cash Homie does just enough to keep the Red division down, putting a 105-98.5 shellacking on H.Y.C.
- Key Observation: Most Bullet Trains in LFFL history: 26, by SCH.
- Seeing Red, Part 3: ATL TQB gets J Jones back and all is right with the Monsoon, cruising to victory over Red division CMC Recovery Clinic.
- Key Observation: Most Playoff wins in LFFL history: 9, by CMC and 4th and 20.
- Crappie Report: No one said married life was easy; Cabana Kid pull in 87 pts and this week’s Crappie.
- Key Observation: Worst winning % in playoffs in LFFL history: 0.222 [2-7], Cabana Kid
Key Matchups: Week 7
Straight Cash Homie v. The Monsoon: 2 teams trending up
Klaver Football Club v. Dust Devils: Interesting QB choices for these 2
The spreadsheet can be located at LFFL stats.