The scoring revolution continues as all LFFL teams except one scored over 100 pts, with 6 teams putting up over 130 pts. Leading the way this week and setting a new franchise record for points scored in a week is Straight Cash Homie, riding on their LFFL record 27th Bullet Train with 195.7 pts. PHI TQB + KC D/ST = W. Other notes:
- Points, Part 1: Kickers apparently are still relevant. Gid’s Kids gets 15 pts from Z Gonzalez on SNF and squeezes by 4th and 20.
- Key Observation: HOU TQB > KC TQB?
- Points, Part 2: TRiM MyT D’s needed C Kupp on MNF, and they get it, barely getting by the Cabana Kid by 4.8 pts.
- Key Observation: AZ TQB > GB TQB?
- Points, Part 3: Continuing their scoring onslaught is the Dust Devils, putting up a paltry 187.2 pts en route to the rout of Klaver Football Club.
- Key Observation: JAC TQB > BUF TQB?
- Crappie Report: Only team to score less than 100 points this week is the Monsoon, collecting their 2nd Crappie of the year with 86.0 pts.
- Key Observation: CHI RB’s < Everyone
Key Matchups: Week 8
4th and 20 v. Klaver Football Club: One losing streak will end
The Monsoon v. H.Y.C.: Ditto
The spreadsheet can be located at LFFL stats.